
DAVID AGAIN. He is my son in California and Ralph and I are visiting David and his family in October, Yeah. He loves his mountain trails. I do if I am walking but not on a bike.
This is CODY, Stephen's son. He did not get to come to the wedding so I thought you'd like to see this handsome guy.
From the left, Kamryn (Greg's daughter) Lynsie (Stephen's daughter) Korvic (Greg's son) Grandma loves her kids for sure.
Look at this group. Yes, that is Buster in the foreground. He is one of the strangest dogs I've ever seen. It goes to prove that looks are not everything, isn't that right Buster!
This is CODY, Stephen's son. He did not get to come to the wedding so I thought you'd like to see this handsome guy.
From the left, Kamryn (Greg's daughter) Lynsie (Stephen's daughter) Korvic (Greg's son) Grandma loves her kids for sure.
Look at this group. Yes, that is Buster in the foreground. He is one of the strangest dogs I've ever seen. It goes to prove that looks are not everything, isn't that right Buster!Mother is on the left side in the purple suit. Yes, it is an older picture as she is no longer with us. We miss her but she is definitely in a better place with no more pain and suffering. Thank you God for caring for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment