Monday, August 11, 2008

A BUNCH OF LOVELY FRIENDS

This is my friend Marianna Hughes. We've been friends for 40 some years.



This is Joan and I. Best friends forever.
Joan Rinaldo Boeter and Judy Hughs Powell. Friends forever.
I still get together with Janet Clark Eyman (5th in top row). We were good friends all thru school. Helen Horn Richardson (4th in bottom row) is in my red hat group. Helen also went to church with me as we grew up. Most of the other girls in my red hat group went to the Catholic Church in New Berlin.


This is Ruth (Rinaldo) May, myself and my sister Irene. Ruth and I were not as close as Joan and I were. Ruth is Joan's younger sistser. Ruth lives in Seattle, Washington. I've only been to her house once.



This is Joan (Rinaldo) and her husband, Bob Boeter. Joan lived two houses from me in New Berlin. Joan and Bob live in Brandon, Fl. so I do not get to see her very often anymore.






Joan and I have been friends since forever. Maybe 2nd grade. I wish she did not live so far away but emails work in this case.

No comments: