Saturday, July 12, 2008

MISCELLANEOUS PICTURES AT THE POWELLS

This surprised both Ralph and I. Lynsie came outside when waking up and climbed up on Ralph's lap and let him read the funnies to her. Lynsie has had a hard time accepting that Ralph and I are married. She's had grandma all to herself for 7 years and does not always like that she can no longer sleep with grandma and have all her attention. Did I spoil the kids, well of course. Isn't that what grandparents are for. Lynsie's mom says she had to retrain her every time she spends time with grandma. I figure they will be grown soon and we are working on memories of having fun and grandma doing all the waiting on them.

This is the girls posing as they get ready to go swimming. We also went to Knight's Action park this week. Mom and Dad would be upset if they knew grandma let them get a sun burn. Thank goodness we had some aloe vera to put on it.



Combing out the tangles. For some reason they do not like to come their hair.
What in the world is this Korvic???? You sneaked that one in on me.

No comments: