Thursday, May 1, 2008

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY

We both have some of these days where we are unstoppable???? How about you?


I do not remember ever sowing (I sewed more than I sowed)wild oats. Oh, I don't think that is what he means or does he?


I had Bible study this morning. Beth Moores' Study of Jesus The One and Only. Wow what a speaker. I need to hear today's message everyday. She sure puts new insight on scriptures. Today was the Sermon on the Mount.


Ralph stayed home and did what he enjoys most, playing on the computer, relaxing drinking his coffee and reading the newspaper. This afternoon he went to the hospital to volunteer. He definitely will get a work-out there.


This afternoon I planted some black-eyed Susan's, a sweet potato plant and moved a clematis. The black-eyed Susan will cover the end of the patio with yellow and black beauties. The patio will look like a garden paradise soon. I love working in the yard.

Last week's wind storm blew over a tree in our front yard so Ralph was very busy cutting it up so the city could take it away. I do not think we will replace it as we think the house looks better without it. When you come to see us, you can tell us what you think. I hope you are all enjoying the spring weather as much as we are.


No comments: