Tuesday, May 20, 2008

PART II OF JUDY'S MOTHER'S DAY GIFT

Part I of my mother's day gift was dinner prepared by Ralph. We invited my two boys and a young couple from church whose family's lived away. Since it was raining part II would not have been fun. Part II was this past Sunday. We walked in the woods. We started out at Judy's woods and then went to Dean's woods.

Ralph is pointing out a bird or something. We did come up on a deer sleeping. He did not see us until we were right on him. I wish I'd had the camera out.
The girls are pointing to a snake that Greg tried to catch. The snake jumped into the water.
Kamryn sitting on a dead log.
The sun was shinning through the trees and just enough breeze to keep the bugs away.
Greg, Kamryn, a friend of Kamryn's and Grandma.

No comments: