
Everything is bursting with color. We mowed today for the 3rd time. The grass is growing as fast as the weeds. Our yard only takes about 15 min. to mow since we have 2 mowers going. Ralph has been digging up a garden. He's bought tomato and pepper plants. Judy cleaned out the water fall today and now we not only have all the chimes singing but also water running. We love the patio. We've eaten out there several times already this year. We both love working in the yard and enjoying the fruit of our effort.


This is an almond bush. I dug up a little piece from the corner of mother's several years ago and have now moved it to 2 of my homes when I've moved.

Last year's paradise. I'll add this year's paradise when we have all of our plants in their fullest beauty.

Bleeding heart Irene gave me when I moved into my present home.
No comments:
Post a Comment